Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Review: Venus Embrace Razor

Recently I was able to try this razor:
Take Smoothness to a whole new level!  Now it's easy to get virtually every hair - it's all about 5 blades that individually adjust to hug each and every curve.  You won't believe the smoothness.
This is an amazing razor.  I'm not sure if it's just because I'm used to cheaper razors or what, but this razor gave me the smoothest closest shave.  I really liked the handle design and the way the head adjusted to every curve.  The only downside was the need for the razor to dry face up.  Otherwise, it would stick to shelf.  The Venus Embrace is an excellent high quality razor that does what it promises. 

So, I think it is about time we have a good old-fashioned Giveaway. I will be awarding two readers with (2) $4/1 Manufacturer Coupons for the Venus Embrace Razor exp. 1/31/09. Simply enter your name and e-mail address in the form below. I will choose the winners with a random number generator on Thursday, November 13th at 4pm (MST). Please only one entry per household.  I will contact the winners by e-mail for mailing instructions.

Hint: You'll be able to use this coupon with a Register Reward deal at Walgreens the week of November 23rd for a FREE razor.

Thank you for entering, this giveaway is now closed.

No comments: