Here are a few great deals I can see for Walgreens this week January 4th - January 10th:
- Garnier Fructis Shampoo & Conditioners, 2-13 oz. Sale: $2.99
- Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil, 20 sq. ft., $.99 with in-ad coupon
- Flintstones Vitamins, 60 ct., Sale: $5
- Electrasol Gelpack, 20 ct., Sale: $3.49
- PLUS: $2/1 Easy Saver Coupon
- FOR: $.99 ea.
- PLUS: $1/1 (S 11/16-32) MFQ
- FOR: -$.01 ea.
- PLUS: $10 Register Reward when you buy $20 (so buy 4 w/coupons)
- PLUS: $1/1 (here or S 1/4-29) MFQ
- PLUS: $1/1 Store Coupon (found in a Walgreens Coloring Book)
- FOR: $.50 ea.
- PLUS: $2.50/1 (S 1/4-10) MFQ
- PLUS: $1.50/1 Easy Saver Mail In Rebate (limit 1)
- FOR: -$.51 ea.
Monthly Free After Rebate Offers
- Orajel, Medicated Cold Sore Brush .05 oz., or Overnight Cold Sore Patches 8 Pack, rebate limit $8.49.
- AutoExpressions Vent Fresh Elite Auto Air Freshener, rebate limit $4.99
- Revlon Matte Collection, Lipstick, Eyeshadow, Blush or Pencil, rebate limit $10.
The Walgreens Easy Saver Catalog (ESC) can be found at the front of the store by the weekly ads, in various other locations throughout the store, and here. It contains tons of Store Coupons and details all the month's store rebate offers. When applying for rebates all you need to do is submit your receipt online, then wait for the end of the rebate period (usually the last full week of the month) and then submit your rebates for payment. I always choose to have my rebates loaded onto my Walgreens Gift Card because they give me an extra 10% on my total rebates.