Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Insert Highlights: 22 February 2009


Here are a couple of things I noticed:
  • $.75/1 Colgate Toothbrush - Walmart has toothbrushes for $.96 so cheap toothbrushes.  I always need toothbrushes for Humanitarian Kits, one of the blessings of getting FREE/CHEAP items using coupons is being able to donate to those in need.

  • $1.00/1 Physicians Formula Makeup - Use with these rebates here and here.

  • $2.00/1 Benefiber Stick Pack - Walmart has the small boxes, over by the powder drink mixes, for $2.50.  I like the Cherry Pomegranate flavor, it makes drinking my water much more enjoyable.

  • $1.00/1 Rimmel Makeup - Walgreens has their Rimmel on sale Buy One Get One Free.  Use two coupons for cheap makeup.

  • $.50/1 Hostess Snack Cakes - Mmmm, frozen cupcakes!
Find a spreadsheet version of this insert here and an explanation of why I do this here.

No comments: