23. Go bike riding - It doesn't have to be fancy mountain biking or anything. Just dust off those bicycles (or borrow some) and wander around the neighborhood.
25. Make bread - Do you know how? I recently learned the Pantry Secrets method and love it. My brother and sister-in-law got the same gift and he loves making all kinds of interesting concoctions. Learn together. The ingredients are cheap and it is a useful skill to have.
26. Visit a Free Art Museum or Gallery - Check your local phone book for these. I know a local University in our area has a great display.
27. Take a hike up the Canyon - If there are no mountains where you live any nature walk/hike will do.
28. Check out an Astronomy book at the Local Library (or check out this web site here) and do some Stargazing - I've always wanted to learn the constellations. Grab a blanket and a few snacks and you are all set.
29. Check out book on tape and listen together - Your local Library is a treasure trove of free activities. Find out all the things they offer.
30. Play Frisbee Golf - We have a local park that has an actual Frisbee Golf Course, but you can create your own with an bucket or garbage can and some imagination.
31. Visit a public Garden - In our area there are a couple of "water wise" public gardens (since we live in the desert) and not only are they relaxing and interesting, but they are a great source of ideas for your own yard.
32. Test Drive your dream car - I'm sure your spouse has one of these go check it out.
33. Go sit in the massage chairs at a Furniture Store - This is one of my husband's favorite things to do when we are shopping for furniture. Wander around the store comparing likes and dislikes then end the trip with a few minutes in the massage chairs. Leave your purse at home so you aren't tempted to make any impulse buys.