Our house has been wild and crazy this last week. My husband has been home so our schedule and routines flew right out the window. His company was sold (basically) so we are also looking for work. Lot's of fun, I know.
I'm hoping this week we will be able to get back to some sort of normalcy. Although my menu plan is all over the place... Hopefully my posts will be more regular.
Here is what we are planning for this week:
- Monday - Tortillas:
- Tuesday - Easy:
- Wednesday - Pasta:
- Thursday - Soup:
- Friday - Chicken:
- Saturday - Beef:
- Sunday - Nice:
- Marinated Turkey, Sunshine Potatoes, Peas & Carrots, Salad, Rolls
- --- Yes, I know this isn't tortillas, but I found a great deal on Turkey and it sounded really good! ---
- Homemade Pizza, Green Salad
- Spinach Pasta, Caesar Salad, Breadsticks
- Stew, Cornbread
- Sweet & Sour Chicken, Rice, Fresh Steamed Veggies
- --- forwarded from last week ---
- Hamburgers, Oven Fries, Carrot & Celery Sticks
- Grandma's House
If you'd like more ideas for dinner check out Organizing Junkie's round up of 500+ weekly menu plans.