Monday, March 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Better late than never right?  I generally get all my Monday posts ready to go on Saturday, but our house was a disaster then (remember: Jackhammering the basement...).  So, I'm finally getting around to it.  Please forgive me.

Here is what we are planning for this week:
  • Monday - Tortillas:
    • Beef Enchiladas, Green Salad, Fresh Pineapple (yeah for produce coupons!)

  • Tuesday - Easy:
    • Chili Dogs, More Pineapple, Spinach Salad, Carrot & Celery Sticks

  • Wednesday - Pasta:
    • Pasta Marinara w/Meatballs, Caesar Salad, Breadsticks

  • Thursday - Soup:
    • Chicken Noodle Soup, Green Salad, Fresh Bread

  • Friday - Chicken:
    • Chicken Piccata, Brown Rice, Steamed Broccoli & Carrots

  • Saturday - Beef:
    • Taco Salad
      --- yes I know we have a lot of salad planned this week, but it was on sale and I need to use what I have ---

  • Sunday - Nice:
    • Grandma's House
This week $5 Dinners is hosting Organizing Junkie's weekly  round up of 500+ menu plans so head on over there and check out what everyone else is planning for dinner.

No comments: