34. Take a Walking Tour of a Historic Downtown area
35. Take a tour of the Capital building or other public office
36. Explore Model Homes in your area - You'll get great ideas for remodeling and decorating your own home, or ideas for your future home.
37. Make your own kite and see if it flies - For instructions check here. Bring along a picnic for an all day event.
38. Check out a gourmet or ethnic cookbook and make dinner together - The library is an excellent source of freebies and ideas.
39. Go sledding - No sled? Use a garbage bag or plastic tray.
41. Go people watching at the mall - Window shopping works too. Just remember to leave the wallets at home.
42. Borrow a movie from a Neighbor - I'm sure your neighbors have movies you haven't seen. Trade them for one of your own.
43. Picnic in your living room - Very nice when it is cold and stormy outside. Add candlelight and soft music for a nice romantic dinner.
44. Drive around and look at Christmas Lights - We have some great displays around our town. People are so creative!
Well, that's all the date ideas I've compiled. I don't think it really matters what you do for date night, as long as you make each other the priority. Setting the time aside each week for your "date" and not letting other responsibilities get in the way helps a lot too. And, of course, you don't need to spend money to have fun and to enjoy each other's company.
So, plan your date, send an e-mail invite to your sweetie and have some free fun today.