Monday, June 22, 2009

Insert Highlights: 21 June 2009


Here are a couple of things I noticed from the inserts this week:
  • $1.00/2 Post Cereal - I really like Grape Nuts, and haven't had them in a very long time, so I'm looking forward to finding a great sale to use these on.

  • $.75/1 Aquafresh Premium Toothpastes - Walgreens has a deal going right now where you can get these for FREE after Register Reward. Add the coupon and you have a Money Maker. Plus, if you dislike the toothpaste (or have 20+ tubes already in your storage...) these are great for Hygiene Kits.

  • $1.00/2 Sweetened Condensed Milk - My food storage is really in need of some of this.

  • Buy One Get One Free Mrs. Cubbison's Croutons - Wal-mart should have these priced around $1. I think I still have one box left from the last time we had this coupon almost 6 months ago.

  • Target Store Coupons - There are some in both inserts. Bounty, Charmin, Swiffer, Cascade and Mr. Clean. You can match this coupon with a Manufacturers coupon and a sale for great savings!
I've used my spreadsheet less and less over the past couple of months as I have moved into a binder system (more on that later) but, if you still like to browse the coupons in this format check out Savvy Shopper's Master List.

No comments: