Monday, June 29, 2009

Insert Highlights: 28 June 2009


More Albertson's Doubler this week and for those of you who receive the Salt Lake Tribune don't forget to check the Parade magazine there are a number of bonus coupons in there this week. And, not to leave the Herald readers out, there is a great article on Amy - The Savvy Shopper read it here.

Here are a couple of things I noticed from the inserts this week:
  • $1.00/2 cans Pringles - These are on sale for $.99 this week at Walgreens. Stock up!

  • $1.00/1 Sundown and Nature's Bounty Vitamins (Smith's) - Use these at Smith's with the Buy 1 Get 1 Free Sale and score a great deal on vitamins. I get the Gummies vitamins for my kids. Great Price!

  • $1.00/1 Rubbermaid Beverage Pitcher or Bottle - My water bottle has started leaking so I'm going to check Wal-mart and see if I can grab a new one with this coupon.

  • $.75/1 Colgate Total, Sensitive, Max Fresh, Max White or Kids Toothpaste - Cross your fingers for a good sale on these. I need to get going on my Hygiene Kits.

  • $1.00/3 Twizzlers - Mom, this one's for you!

  • $1.50/1 OB Product - That's a great coupon! I like the fact that there is hardly anything to throw away with these products.
I've used my spreadsheet less and less over the past couple of months as I have moved into a binder system (more on that later) but, if you still like to browse the coupons in this format check out Savvy Shopper's Master List.

No comments: