Monday, July 6, 2009

Insert Highlights: 5 July 2009


Only the Proctor & Gamble insert this week. Check for Albertson's DOUBLER's! They're hidding this week. Page A9 in the Salt Lake Tribune, page A5 in the Deseret News and page B8 in the Daily Herald. (Looks like they are also in the Idaho Falls Post Register, the Logan Herald Journal, the Ogden Standard Examiner, the St. George Spectrum, and the Burley Times. Plus more I'm sure.)

Here are a couple of things I noticed from the inserts this week:
  • $1.00/1 ANY Tide Detergent - These can be used on the little sample sizes available at Wal-mart, Target and Albertson's for FREE Laundry Detergent. Great for taking on those summer trips!

  • $1.00/1 Oral-B Manual Toothbrush - I'm sure this can get us some free, or almost free, toothbrushes. I just don't know where yet...

  • $2.00/1 Pantene Full & Thick Product - Great amount!

  • $.75/1 Crest Toothpaste - Rite Aid has some of their Crest on sale this week for $2.59, Plus a $1.84 Single Check Rebate, Plus the coupon for FREE toothpaste.
I've used my spreadsheet less and less over the past couple of months as I have moved into a binder system (more on that later) but, if you still like to browse the coupons in this format check out Savvy Shopper's Master List.

No comments: