Monday, July 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Now that my season of stress and sickness is over I'm finding I do much better when I have a set plan for each nights dinner. I'll be going back to my old plan of categories for each day of the week.

Here is what we are planning for dinner this week:
  • MONDAY - Tortillas - Chicken Enchiladas, Spinach Salad, Green Beans, Chips & Queso
  • TUESDAY - Easy - Homemade Pizza, Salad, Veggie Tray
  • WEDNESDAY - Pasta - Spaghetti & Meatballs, Salad, Breadsticks
  • THURSDAY - Cool - Hoagies, Chips, Veggie Tray
  • FRIDAY - Chicken - Chicken Pot Pie, Spinach Salad, Fruit Plate
  • SATURDAY - OUT
  • SUNDAY - Grandma's House
Be sure to check out Organizing Junkies Round-up of 500+ menu plans for more inspiration on what to make for dinner.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Your Monday dinner sounds yummy....how was it?