Thursday, July 16, 2009

Welcome to the new site!

Step on in. Click around and let me know if everything is working.

Thank you to Sumo Paint the free online image editor I used for all the graphics, and all the internet bloggers who posted code and tutorials. I couldn't have done it without them! My html experience is limited to a couple of college courses in the late 90's (really dating myself there...). So, I needed all the help I could get. It's still a little rough and I'll be adding a few more touches over the next couple of weeks, but I was too excited to wait any longer.

When I first started this blog I promised myself I wouldn't spend a penny of our money on it, but try and do everything myself. I've had a blast! Now I remember why I was a computer science minor back in college. (I've really got to finish that degree.)

So enjoy and let me know what you think.