Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome Back

I guess the first question to be answered is where I’ve been the past year. The short answer is: I had a baby. The long answer would include: morning sickness, potty training, babysitting nieces, extreme fatigue, a 10 lb. 3 oz. NICU baby, medical debt, adjusting to life with four little people, depression, reorganizing priorities, and life in general.

Through it all I realized I really missed writing this blog. I’d find myself writing posts in my head, planning series and reorganizing the layout. I miss sharing what I’ve learned and stretching to learn more in this frugalness realm.

The future will bring Franny farther from simple deal posting to how to posts, what I want to do better, encouragement, and what works for me type posts. I have a goal of posting at least 2-3 times a week. Deal finding and couponing are still a major part of who I am so I will include those I find particularly fabulous, but I will be much more selective of what shows up here. Besides, there are other sites out there who do a much better job of finding all the deals and matching all the coupons to sales. I'll let you know all about them.

So, that's the plan for now. Let's get started!

No comments: