Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Costly Habit: Soda

A while ago I wrote about eliminating costly habits as a strategy to living more frugally. In it I mentioned my little soda problem. I think I'm finally ready to kick that habit.

Using a few suggestions from Mr. Babauta over at zen habits I will be changing my soda habit. I'll replace it with good ol' water.

Starting Sunday.

Hey, Number 7 says don't start right away and I have enough in my stash to last till then.

Number 26. says set up public accountability, so that is why I'm blogging about it. And to let all my neighbors, family and friends know that you are invited to come slap my hand if you see me anywhere near the stuff.

I'm serious.

Please come confront me.

I've tried quitting several times and this time it is going to stick. I know this is the right thing for me. I'll keep you posted on how I do.

SO... How about you? Do you have any habits that are financial drains? or other types of drains for that matter? Or have you recently over come one of said habits? Please share any tips. I can use all the help I can get.

No comments: