Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thank Goodness for Multiple Newspaper Inserts


I had just ran out of dryer sheets and had decided to not use any for a while when this great deal came to my attention.

Walmart has the 80ct. boxes of Gain Fabric Softener Sheets priced at $3.26.

On February 13th we got a coupon in our Sunday papers for $3 off ONE any size Gain Fabric Softener or Sheets, expires 3/31/11.

So, off to Walmart I went and got them for $.26 per box, and since I had 7 inserts from that week 560 sheets for $1.82.  This deal should keep me stocked for a good long time.

(To get your own subscription to multiple Sunday newspapers check out the awesome deal I have available here.)

1 comment:

Simple Midwest Mom said...

Wow, that is a Great deal! You should check out my post on DIY Dryer sheets though for when you run out.