Sunday, September 14, 2008

Good place to Start

I had a friend ask me how I play this coupon game.  Struggling to answer her in less then a novel, I came up with this short intro to couponing.  Mainly I gave her the links to the places that helped me get started.  I thought you might enjoy it too.

Here is a good article to get started:

Couponing 101

I also really like this site:

Savvy Shopper

It is ran by a local lady for the Daily Herald, so you can find good local type info and deals. You can sign up and she will send you an email for each store and what's a great deal.

I love Walgreens. It gets a little complicated working their deals, but well worth it. (I may be getting free Pantene Shampoo, Conditioner and Styler this week if you'd like to find out how) Here is a site with a beginners guide:

Walgreens 101

I really like MoneySavingMom's blog. She shares many of the values we have as LDS and I really enjoy her take on life.

That should get you started.

No comments: