Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This Week at Smith's

My ad for the Smith's Marketplace is different from the regular Smith's ad. Check your local ad to verify prices.  All of the deals for the "Instant $5 when you buy 10" are still going this week, so check out my picks from last time.  Here are some deals I'm looking for this week (18th - 24th):
  • Mountain Dairy Milk, 1 gallon
    • SALE: $1.49 (limit 6)
      ----- Read about freezing milk here -----

  • Dannon Activia Yogurt, 4 ct.
    • SALE: $1.99
      PLUS: Instant $5 when you buy 10
      PLUS: $1.00/1 MFQ (S 1/1-35, S 3/1-9)
      FOR: $.49 ea.

  • Kroger Orange Juice, gallon
    • SALE: $2.50 ea. 
A few notes on the "Instant $5 when you buy 10": Receive $5.00 off instantly at checkout when you buy any 10 (mix and match) participating items using your card. Limit three (3) $5 rewards per transaction. Items must be purchased in a single transaction.

As always, this is not a complete list of the deals for Smith's this week. Simply a look of what I'd like to buy. For a more complete listing visit Savvy Shopper.

What deals did you find this week at Smith's?

1 comment:

Riddle Girl said...

I know I mentioned to you the other day that I had been looking at your blog for a while now-But I forgot to say:"Thank you!"
It has helped a lot and saved me time on many occassions.
You have a gift!

My favorite deal this week was the Pasta at Smiths for .49 with the buy 10 deal & I got way TOO much cereal at Albertsons. Pasta & Cereal for dinner anyone?!