Monday, May 18, 2009

Insert Highlights: 17 May 2009


Super week to get back to couponing:  four inserts, doublers for Albertsons, plus I found a couple of Viva Paper Towel coupons in the USA Weekend insert.  Don't miss them!

Here are a couple of things I noticed from the inserts:
  • $1.00/1 Breyers Ice Cream - This is my all time favorite ice cream!  Walmart has it for $2.57 and it will occasionally go on sale elsewhere for cheaper.

  • Buy 1 Get 1 Free Mars Chocolate - I have such a hard time passing by the Twix at the checkout stand.  Now I can get two for the price of one!

  • $1.00/1 Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Product - No exclusions on this one so we can use them on the travel size first aid kits ($.97 at Walmart and Target).  These little kits are great for 72 hour kits, purses, the car, kid's backpacks, you name it.  Plus, who can beat FREE?

  • Buy 1 Ritz Crackers get one Wheat Thins - We eat a lot of crackers at our house.
I've used my spreadsheet less and less over the past couple of months as I have moved into a binder system (more on that later) but, if you still like to browse the coupons in this format check out Savvy Shopper's Master List.

No comments: