Monday, June 8, 2009

Insert Highlights: 7 June 2009


Okay, let's try this again.

I'm back to blogging after a couple of crazy weeks involving camping trips, severely sprained ankles and kids out of school.  Hopefully things will finally get back to normal...

Here are a couple of things I noticed from the inserts this week:
  • Albertson's Doublers - Don't forget to pull this sweet little page from the newspaper before you recycle.  

  • $4.00/1 Gillette Fusion Razor - My Husband just opened the last razor from my stockpile, so I'm hoping to find a great deal to stock up on.

  • $1.00/1 & $2.00/2 Covergirl product - There are three coupons in each of the P&G inserts for a total of $4.00/4.

  • $.75/1 Softsoap Body Wash - I love the smell of the Pomegranate & Mango, mmm.

  • $1.50/1 Kellogg's Cereal - I think we are down to only 2 dozen or so boxes of cereal so it is time to buy.  My kids would not survive if we ran out of cereal.
I've used my spreadsheet less and less over the past couple of months as I have moved into a binder system (more on that later) but, if you still like to browse the coupons in this format check out Savvy Shopper's Master List.

No comments: