Here are a couple of things I noticed from the inserts this week:
- $2.50/2 cases of Ball or Kerr Jars for Preserving - Last year during canning season most of my local stores ran out of these. Canning is an excellent way to save money and use fruits/veggies when they are in season.
- $4.00/2 Olive Garden Entrees - My husband pointed these out to me so hopefully that means he'll be taking me out to dinner soon...
- $2.50/1 Finish/Electrasol Quantum, Powerball Tabs or Gelpacs - This is one of my favorite coupons! Currently Target has these on sale for $3.99, but I have seen them cheaper at Walmart. I'll have to check.
- Albertson's Doublers - Three of them that don't expire for 10 days. Find them right inside the RedPlum Insert.
- FREE Original Chili Dog or Small Cone at Wienerschnitzel - July 14th 5-8pm no coupon needed!
- REBATE: Quaker State Oil - $5 back by mail when you buy 5 quarts -OR- receive an oil change with Quaker State Oil. My local Jiffy Lube uses Quaker State Oil and you can receive an additional $5 off an oil change here.
- REBATE: Olay Facial Moisturizers or Facial Cleansers - $20 back when you buy $50 worth by 8/9/09. Find the form here.
I've used my spreadsheet less and less over the past couple of months as I have moved into a binder system (more on that later) but, if you still like to browse the coupons in this format check out Savvy Shopper's Master List.