Monday, July 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Here is what we are planning for dinner this week:
  • Marinated Turkey, Cheesy Potatoes, Mixed Veggies, Rolls, Fruit Plate
  • Beef Tacos, Beans & Rice, Chips & Salsa
  • Chicken Tenders, Pasta Primavera, Veggie/Fruit Tray, Homemade Wheat Bread
  • Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo, Caesar Salad, Breadsticks
  • Steak, Baked Potato, Veggy Plate / Green Salad, Whole Wheat Rolls
  • Out
  • To Grandma's House we go!
Be sure to check out Organizing Junkies Round-up of 500+ menu plans for more inspiration on what to make for dinner.

1 comment:

Carrie Mortimer said...

Oh I am so happy I found your blog.
I have been searching for a good place to learn menu planning and I just noticed your blog from Savvy shopper and clicked on it and to my wonderful surprise I found your menu planner! Thank you so much!