Monday, August 24, 2009

Insert Highlights: 23 August 2009


Don't forget to look in the Parade magazine, I found a $1.00/3 Libby Canned Vegetables. Here are a couple of things I noticed from the inserts this week:
  • $1.00/2 Seneca Apple Sauce - Walmart has the 6 pack size for around $1.58. I use these for pack lunches and to dump in my whole wheat bread.

  • $2.00/1 Rimmel Mascara - These often go on sale at Walgreens for 50% off. I'm hoping soon since I'm nearly out of mascara.

  • $1.50/1 Bounce Dryer Bar (Target Coupon) - This is a brand new product, it works like dryer sheets, you stick to the inside of your dryer and forget it for up to 4 months. If you belong to VocalPoint you can pair this coupon with the MFQ they sent in the mail a week or so ago.

  • $1.00/1 Disney Vitamins - Smith's has these on sale right now (at least till Tuesday) for 50% off. Add the coupon and pay $2.99 for 60 ct. gummy vitamins. My kids will be thrilled!
I've used my spreadsheet less and less over the past couple of months as I have moved into a binder system (more on that here) but, if you still like to browse the coupons in this format check out Savvy Shopper's Master List.

No comments: