Monday, August 31, 2009

Insert Highlights: 31 August 2009


Three inserts this week! (Also, look for the $5 off a $50 purchase at Smith's in the A section of the paper.) Here are a couple of things I noticed:
  • $2.00/2 Kellogg's Cereal - Like I need more cereal, but hey this is a great coupon!

  • $.55/1 Wonder Sandwich Bread - You can combine this paper coupon with the e-coupon here at Smith's. I have no idea how much this bread regularly cost so this may or may not be a good deal. I'll have to check.

  • $.55/1 Morton Season-All - These are on sale this week at Maceys for $1.17.

  • $1.00/1 Mr Clean Magic Erasers - I love this product! You might even be able to find the single erasers for around $1.00 at Target.

  • $1.00/1 Bounce Dryer Bar - You can combine this with the Target coupon from last week to get these bars for around $1.00.

  • REBATE: Palmolive Pure + Clear - Make sure and use the $.75/1 MFQ from the same page and submit the rebate for a truly free bottle of dish soap.
I've used my spreadsheet less and less over the past couple of months as I have moved into a binder system (more on that here) but, if you still like to browse the coupons in this format check out Savvy Shopper's Master List.

No comments: