Thursday, March 10, 2011

Great Stuff I'm Reading Online

Today, since my boys are refusing to take naps, I'll be short and sweet.  Here are a few links I found this week to be especially helpful and inspiring:

Questions To Ask Ourselves @ Clover Lane - Great thoughts about simplifying and being *just* a mother.

It's Almost time to Plant! @ Utah Deal Diva - Thank you for the reminder to get my seeds ordered, also for the great link to State Extension publications.  I always find great free information on the extension website.

How to get Organized? Follow these PROCESS steps @ Org Junkie - An old one, but a good one.  Working on organizing my closet today.  Maybe.

How To Get More Mpg Out Of Your Car @ About.com Frugal Living - Speaking of efficiency.  Has anybody seen how much a gallon of gas is these days?

No comments: