Monday, March 14, 2011

Menu Plan

I lost my camera for five days this week.  The plan was to post my meatball recipe with a gorgeous set of pictures.  It didn't happen.  Maybe next time.  I finally had to promise extra allowance for the kid who found my camera.  My oldest found it in the center console of the car.  Why it was there I will never know.

I'm hoping this week will go smoother, but with kids home from school today anything goes.  Here's the food plan for this week:

Monday:
     Sloppy Joes, Chips, Dip and Carrot Sticks

Tuesday:
     Homemade Pizza

Wednesday:
     Crockpot Porkchops and Scalloped Potatoes, Corn, Rolls

Thursday:
     Garden Pasta, Salad, Breadsticks
     (This is a new recipe so pictures and review next week.)

Friday:
     Tacos, Beans & Rice, Chips & Salsa

Saturday:
     Semi-Annual Out to Dinner after Stake Conference

Sunday:
     Salisbury Steak, Boiled Potatoes, Sweet Carrots, Rolls

I'm linking this post to OrgJunkie's round-up of menu plans.  If you don't know what to make for dinner you can find a ton of ideas over there.

1 comment:

Becki said...

i started doing a dinner menu at our house after i saw your posts about a dinner menu. it's been awesome so far! it really has saved us a lot of money! thanks for the idea and the tips!