Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Menu Plan

At a recent class I stressed how much money you can save by cooking from scratch.  A few of the ladies wanted to know just exactly what we eat at the Frugal house, so I thought I would start sharing my weekly menu plans.  This is what I'm planning for this week:

Monday:
     Lasagna, Breadsticks, Green Salad

Tuesday:
     Hawaiian Haystacks

Wednesday:
     Turtle Soup, Crust Bread, Green Salad

Thursday:
     Crockpot Pork and Scalloped Potatoes, Corn, Rolls

Friday:
     Homemade Pizza

Saturday:
     Breakfast for Dinner

Sunday:
     To Grandmother's House we Go

I'm linking this post to Orgjunkie.com and her awesome round-up of menu plans.

1 comment:

Riddle Girl said...

I have missed these! Glad to see them making their way back on to the blog. It's always nice to have ideas from other homes.