- First I headed over to my Coupon Page on Amazon. Then I hit the refresh button on my browser until I saw this beauty:
- Then, I clicked through that link and choose the size and count I wanted. I picked Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Economy Plus Pack, Size 4, 176 Count. Once I choose the type I wanted I clicked through to the product description page and found the "Subscribe and Save" option over on the right side of the page. It looks like this:
- I chose "Delivery every 6 months" then hit "Subscribe Now." I can go back and manage my subscriptions later if I need to cancel, change sizes or have them deliver sooner. Since I am a member of Amazon Mom I get an additional 15% added to the 15% Subscribe and Save discount, plus free shipping. You can sign up for Amazon Mom here.
- Next, I verified my address and payment info and on the final page right before I hit the "Sign me Up" button I found the place to put in my 20% off code. It looks like this:
- I added my code and checked my final totals:
- Looked good to me, so I clicked on "Sign me Up."
My diapers should show up on March 2. I think this is my favorite way to buy diapers. Super cheap, I can buy them in my PJ's and they are delivered free right to my door. Even if you don't have the 20% off code from the Parenting magazines you can still get a pretty good deal on diapers.
(note: Post contains my Amazon Associate's links so I do get paid for promoting their products. Over and out.)