Monday, April 4, 2011

Menu Plan


Have you checked out the case lot sales yet?  I spent half my months grocery budget this past weekend, but that's okay.  I hit Costco for milk, cheese, yogurt and chocolate chips.  Then I went to the bread store and filled my cart with bread, buns and bagels.  Next I grabbed several "case lot" deals at Maceys: popcorn, black beans, tomato soup, ketchup and cake mixes.  Finally, I picked up tomato sauce, fruits and veggies at Smith's.  Four stores is a bit much for me.  I like to keep it to one or two a week.  Hopefully there will be a couple of times this month I'll only head to the store for fresh fruits and veggies.  That's the way I shop.  By the end of the month it will all even out.

Here is our meal plan for this week:

Monday:
     Sweet & Sour Chicken, Rice, Spinach Salad

Tuesday:
     Pizza

Wednesday:
     Anna's Mac & Cheese, Grilled Chicken, Green Beans, Rolls

Thursday:
    Vegetable Chowder, Bread
          (we didn't get to it last week)

Friday:
     Hot Dogs, Chips, Dip & Carrot Sticks

Saturday:
     Breakfast for Dinner

Sunday:
     Chicken Cordon Bleu, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Peas & Carrots, Rolls

I'm linking to OrgJunkie's menu plan roundup.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We've notice prices increasing on a weekly basis in the North Las Vegas area.

There's lot of yummy meals planned this week.

Have a wonderful week.