Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring has Sprung

Today is absolutely gorgeous outside; 60 degrees, blue skies, and lots of sunshine.  Did I mention it was snowing on Monday?  Welcome to Spring in Utah.

Speaking of Spring,  I've been catching up on my deep cleaning the past couple of days so I haven't been on the computer a whole bunch.  Sometimes it is nice to take a break from cyber space, but I didn't want you to think I'd forgotten about you.  So here are a couple of links I've found interesting:

Be Prepared for Emergencies by Life as Mom - A few things to think about when preparing for the unexpected.

72 Hour Kits: Emergency Preparedness on a Budget by The Krazy Coupon Lady - It seems I'm not the only one learning some lessons from the disaster in Japan.

Extreme Couponing Tip: weigh produce and save 10% by The Krazy Coupon Lady - I have never even thought to weigh the single price produce.  I always try and pick the largest head of lettuce, but never weigh it.  Very Interesting.

a four letter word starting with D by The Minimalist Mom - She's talking about Debt of course.  I totally agree.  We always skirt the issue with each other.

Tis the season for case lot sales.  Maceys and Smith's started their deals yesterday and are ending on the 12th.  Check out the list of WOW deals here.  Thank you Savvy Shopper Deals!

And don't forget to enter the Taste of Home Cooking Show Giveaway either.

No comments: