Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Plan

Photo Credit: Tammy's Recipes

Last week instead of tacos I found this really yummy quesadilla recipe.  Grilled Chicken Quesadillas w/Black Beans and Corn.  My kids had seconds, one star.  All the ingredients were cheap and on hand, one star.  They were super easy and quick to make, uh duh quesadillas, one star.  And they tasted delicious, one star.  Four out of Four stars.  I think this recipe is going in the rotation.  I need to find more recipes like this to replace all the soups and stews that will soon be disappearing from my dinner plans.

Since one minute it is snowing outside and the next it is warm with sunshine I'm planning a lot of warm comfort food this week.  Gotta eat it while I can.  That's one thing I'll miss about the cold weather.


Monday:
     Beef Stew, Cornbread Muffins

Tuesday:
     Pizza

Wednesday:
     Penne with Marinara & Meatballs, Salad, Breadsticks

Thursday:
     Vegetable Chowder, Green Salad, Bread

Friday:
     Sloppy Joes, Chips, Dip & Carrot Sticks

Saturday:
     Leftovers

Sunday:
     To Grandma's House

I'm linking this post to OrgJunkie's weekly menu roundup.

1 comment:

Becki said...

we tried these quesadillas last night instead of what i had planned and they were delicious! thanks for the link!