Monday, August 29, 2011

Menu Plan

I ran out of money in the grocery budget this week, it's not an unusual occurrence at the end of the month for me, so our meals this week are fairly simple.  Just what we have on hand.  One of the great benefits of having a stocked pantry is that we hardly notice when I skip a week of grocery shopping.  My baby will miss his bananas, but maybe I can convince him that the canned peaches are just as good.


Monday:  BBQ Chicken, Cheesy Potatoes, Green Beans, Rolls

Tuesday:  Pork Barbacoa, Black Beans, Rice, Chips & Salsa

Wednesday:  Hot Dogs, Potato Chips, Carrot Sticks, Dip

Thursday:  Spaghetti, Breadsticks, Peas & Carrots

Friday:  Crock-pot Scalloped Potatoes w/Pork Chops, Green Beans, Rolls

Saturday:  Simple Supper/Leftovers/Out to Dinner (haven't decided yet)

Sunday:  Grandma's


For more great menu plan ideas check out Org Junkies weekly round-up of menu plans.


No comments: