Friday, September 2, 2011

Free Cascade


This is another one of those thank-goodness-I-get-multiple-copies-of-the-Sunday-Paper posts.  Sorry, but I really like my newspaper subscription.  Here's the details:

For the last couple of months we have gotten a $1.00/1 ANY Cascade coupon in the P&G insert.  One P&G insert per month.  I've been taking that coupon and buying these little trial size packets for $.97 at Walmart.  The coupon covers the cost of the packet plus some.  There is a limit on the coupon of 4 like per transaction so it takes a couple of weeks to use all I have.  I average 6 or 7 copy's of the paper so that's a lot of free dishwashing detergent.

If you'd like to get in on all the super fun coupon action send me an email and we can get a class set up for you (frannyfrugal @ gmail.com).  For subscription deals to the newspaper check out this post.

No comments: