Monday, September 26, 2011

Menu Plan


I think we will try concocting a Swedish Meatball recipe this week.  It should be interesting.  I have a white sauce recipe/shortcut I use all the time and I'm planning on using that with some beef bouillon, herbs and spices for the gravy.  I'll share a recipe if it turns out.  If not, well, maybe I'll just share my white sauce recipe.  The sauce is very versatile and can be used in several different dishes.  I love it because it is quick and it always turns out perfectly.

That's the plan for the TRY this week, here's what we will be eating:


Monday:  Pulled Pork Tacos, Chips & Salsa, Beans & Rice

Tuesday:  Spicy Chicken Skillet, Rice

Wednesday:  Swedish Meatballs, Egg Noodles, Green Beans

Thursday:  BBQ Beef Sandwiches, Oven Fries, Veggie Plate

Friday:  Stew, Cornbread Muffins

Saturday:  Simple Supper

Sunday:  Off to Grandma's we go...

I'm linking to OrgJunkie's weekly menu roundup.  Check 'er out!

No comments: